Questions for your Doctor
Take the time to prepare your questions for your doctor and be ready for your next visit. Here are a few questions:
- What kind of psoriasis do I have?
- Do I have psoriatic arthritis?
- If I don’t have arthritis now, am I likely to develop it?
- What severity is it?
- Will severity or type change over my lifetime?
- What are the treatment options available?
- When I start a treatment, how long before I should see a difference? Or how long do I wait before knowing it is not working for me.
- What are the possible side effects?
- If this doesn’t work, what is next on the treatment path?
- Is there alternative treatment?
- What can trigger a flare?
- What kind of things can I do for fast relief?
- What should my daily skin care routine include?
- How often should I come for checkup?